Report repositories are cloud databases where test reports are stored. PLTcloud supports S3 buckets for this functionary.
- Create S3 Bucket
- Sign in to AWS Console
- In the AWS Management Console, select S3 under the Storage section
- Click the Create Bucket button
- In the General Configuration Section, fill in:
- Bucket name: Enter a unique DNS-compliant name for the bucket.
- Region: Select the region where you want the bucket.
- In the Set Permissions section, select Block all public access
- Leave Bucket Versions, Tags, and Default Encryption as default.
- Click the Create Bucket button.
- Connect PLTcloud to the S3 bucket
- Sign in to your PLTcloud account.
- In the Manage Projects page, select the Project you want to connect to S3
- Click on the Report Connector button
- Click on the Add Destination button
- In the Report Connector: New Destination page, fill in:
- S3 Bucket: Fill in the name of your S3 bucket (without any s3:// prefix)
- Region: Fill in the AWS region of your S3 bucket
- (Optional) Report Prefix: fill in a folder name prefix for the reports within the bucket
- Select either CSV or JSON for the format
- Click the Add button
- Grant bucket access to PLTcloud
- Navigate to the Report Connector List page
- Click the cloud icon for the Report Connector that you want to grant access to
- Expand the S3 Bucket Policy Toggle at the bottom of the page
- Copy ( to the clipboard the S3 Bucket Policy JSON section
- Sign in to AWS in another tab if you are not currently logged in.
- In AWS Console, navigate to the Permissions tab of the target S3 bucket
- In the Bucket Policy section, click the Edit button.
- Paste the bucket policy JSON from PLTCloud into the Policy text box
- Click the Save Changes button.
View Bucket Settings
- Select Project from the Project Menu
- Click the Report Connector button
- Click on the Details(cloud) icon on for repository you want to view
- The Edit Report Connector Destination has the following fields
- S3 Bucket - The name of the report repository in AWS
- Region - the AWS region the bucket is in
- Report Prefix - The prefix appended to every report when it is created
- Report Format radio buttons - The options are .csv or .json
Update Report Repository
- On the Repository Details page, click the Edit button
- On the Edit Report Connector Destination page, change the S3 Bucket and Region field to the new S3 bucket values.
NOTE: This will only break the connection between PLTcloud and S3. You must log into S3 and delete the bucket to delete the data stored on S3.
- In the Repository Details page, click the Delete button
- Click the Delete button again to confirm