We employ sophisticated technology to advance the security of the PLT, PLT-OS, and PLTcloud.
- The PLT contains a Secure Element (aka "crypto chip") to protect the integrity of the deployment process. The Secure Element adheres to these security standards:
- FIPS 186-3 ECDSA
- FIPS SP800-56A ECDH
- NIST Standard P256 Elliptic Curve
- PLT-OS includes a hardened distribution of Linux which reduces the number of ways an attacker could infiltrate the system.
- Communication between the PLT and PLTcloud, including deployment of firmware and reporting of test results is protected using TLS1.2 mutual authentication.
- Access to PLTcloud is managed via Auth0, which is an identity specialist trusted by over 2,000 enterprise customers around the world.