The previous step was Create Your Deployment Group. If you have not already done so, go to that step.
Releases are made up of Files. Each Release must include a Test Plan file (.yaml) and the firmware binary for the microcontroller (.hex, .elf, .bin)
- Select Files from the left-hand menu.
- Click Add File.
- Click the upload icon and navigate to the file you want to add.
- Click the Open button.
- Optionally, add a description of the file.
- Click the Submit button.
- Continue with steps 1-4 until you have added all the files required for the test suite.
Create a Release
- Select Releases from the left-hand menu and then click Add Release.
- Enter the version.
- Optionally, add a description.
- Check the boxes of the Files you want to add to this Release.
- Optionally, Click Add Files to add a new File directly to the Release.
- Click the Add button to save the Release.
The next step is to Deploy Your Release.