The previous step was to Run Your Test Plan. If you have not already done so, go to that step.
- From the left-hand menu, select Reports. The Test Report list will open. The reports will be displayed in chronological order, and they will be bold-ed if they were generated less than 5 minutes ago.
- Select the Details file icon on the far left of the report row. The Report Details page will open
- There are three sections in the Report Details page
- Test PLT: This section contains the serial number of the PLT that conducted the test and the test timestamp
- Device: This section contains the information about the MCU tested
- Test Step: This section lists the test suite steps and their results
- Optionally, the test report can be downloaded in .csv, .pdf, or .json format.