The previous step was to Connect Your PLT to Your PLTcloud Account. If you have not already done so, go to that step.
- Sign in to AWS Console
- In the AWS Management Console, select S3 under the Storage section
- Click the Create Bucket button
- In the General Configuration Section, fill in:
- Bucket name: Enter a unique DNS-compliant name for the bucket.
- Region: Select the region where you want the bucket.
- In the Set Permissions section, select Block all public access
- Leave Bucket Versions, Tags, and Default Encryption as default.
- Click the Create Bucket button.
Set the Report Connector Destination in PLTcloud
- Sign in to your PLTcloud account.
- In the Manage Projects page, select the Project you want to connect to S3
- Click on the Report Connector button
- Click on the Add Destination button
- In the Report Connector: New Destination page, fill in:
- S3 Bucket: Fill in the name of your S3 bucket (without any s3:// prefix)
- Region: Fill in the AWS region of your S3 bucket
- (Optional) Report Prefix: fill in a folder name prefix for the reports within the bucket
- Select either CSV or JSON for the format
- Click the Add button
Grant bucket access to PLTcloud
- Navigate to the Report Connector List page
- Click the cloud icon for the Report Connector that you want to grant access to
- Expand the S3 Bucket Policy Toggle at the bottom of the page
- Copy ( to the clipboard the S3 Bucket Policy JSON section
- Sign in to AWS in another tab if you are not currently logged in.
- In AWS Console, navigate to the Permissions tab of the target S3 bucket
- In the Bucket Policy section, click the Edit button.
- Paste the bucket policy JSON from PLTCloud into the Policy text box
- Click the Save Changes button.
The next step is to Create Your Test Plan.