The previous step was Create Your Release. If you have not already done so, go to that step.
- Select Releases from the left-hand menu and then click the Deploy button.
- Select the Release Version and Deployment Group.
- Click the Select button.
- On the Review page, confirm that the Release Version and the Deployment are correct.
- Click the Deploy button. The Release is now staged for download.
- On the PLT, press the #4 (Main Menu) button and then scroll to Check for Updates.
- Press the #3 (Enter) button
- The PLT will recognize the staged Release and display “Update Available”.
- Click the #2 (Update) button. The new deployment will download, and the PLT will restart.
- If the PLT does not find the new Release, it will display “No Update Available”. If that happens, review the deployment process to confirm it was correct.
The next step Run Your Test Plan.