The previous step was to Add Members to Your Organziation. If you have not already done so, go to that step.
- Connect the Ethernet port to a local network with (outbound) Internet access.
- Connect the AC power socket to AC power (110-240VAC, 50-60Hz)
- Power up the PLT with the rocker switch in the back.
- The PLT will power up, and the logo will display.
- After displaying the Blue Clover logo, the home screen will appear.
- Confirm that the IP address shown is not self-assigned (127.0.0.1). If it shows a self-assigned IP, check your network connections. Firewalls can also prevent correct connections. See the Connecting your PLT through a Firewall How-To for details.
The next step is Connect Your PLT to Your PLTcloud Account.