- Go to pltcloud.com
- Authenticate with either Github, Gmail, or Microsoft Account.
- If you are joining an organization be sure to use the same email that your PLTcloud administrator used. If you use a Github or Microsoft account PLTcloud will use the email associated with those accounts. If you do not know which email to use, contact your administrator.
- If you are not joining an organization you will be asked to create one.
Create your Organization
- Enter Name, Owner Email, and URL host prefix
- Click the Create button
- The PLTcloud Dashboard will open
- From the Dashboard, you can use all the capabilities of the PLT Cloud
- Organization Management: View Organization details, add members, add API tokens
- Project Management: View current project details, add new projects
- Deployment Management: Create, Deployment Groups, Add Elements/Files, Create Releases, and Deploy
The next step is to Add Members to Your Organization.