The prime motivation for the PLT is getting clean timely information from the production line, wherever it may be. We anticipate that over time, you will prefer to have this data piped directly into your analytical tools and we are happy to support this. In the near term, reports are the primary way of viewing the production data. The reports can be viewed directly in PLTcloud and can also be downloaded as CSV files or PDFs. A sample PDF is attached. This is a test report when testing our PLT Demo Board with a PLT.
Articles in this section
- Can I automate deployment to PLTcloud ?
- Can I use an external programmer ?
- Pinout of all rear connectors
- High-level diagram describing the signal routing
- How do you handle security?
- What do the reports look like?
- I lost the Quick Start Guide. Is there a copy online?
- Is there a datasheet or spec sheet?
- Can I connect a 3rd party scanner or label printer to the PLT?
- What are Elements, Releases, and Deployments?