Our factory in Shenzhen regularly uses PLTs for programming and test. A connection to the Internet is required.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect a 3rd party scanner or label printer to the PLT?
- What are Elements, Releases, and Deployments?
- What is the cost of the PLT?
- Does the PLT work in China?
- How can I edit test plans?
- Where is the PLT best suited?
- What are the specific benefits of the PLT?
- What's inside the PLT? Is it a Linux box?
- Which microcontroller unit (MCU) families are supported by the PLT?
- If everything is the cloud, why do you have a box?