Yes, it's a Linux box. We run a hardened version of Linux to make the box less vulnerable to power failures. There is also hardware inside to provide lots of USB ports for accessories like scanners, label printers, marking lasers, cameras, etc. We also incorporate a lot of test equipment which we configure with the PLT Operating System (PLT-OS).
Articles in this section
- Pinout of all rear connectors
- High-level diagram describing the signal routing
- How do you handle security?
- What do the reports look like?
- I lost the Quick Start Guide. Is there a copy online?
- Is there a datasheet or spec sheet?
- Can I connect a 3rd party scanner or label printer to the PLT?
- What are Elements, Releases, and Deployments?
- What is the cost of the PLT?
- Does the PLT work in China?