Many business operations have been made more efficient by moving to a cloud-based architecture. The PLT architecture does the same thing by moving key aspects of firmware deployment and automated testing to the cloud. Instead of fine-tuning software running on a PC, we put the software into containers maintained via continuous integration in the cloud. This improves quality and reduces cost.
Articles in this section
- Is there a datasheet or spec sheet?
- Can I connect a 3rd party scanner or label printer to the PLT?
- What are Elements, Releases, and Deployments?
- What is the cost of the PLT?
- Does the PLT work in China?
- How can I edit test plans?
- Where is the PLT best suited?
- What are the specific benefits of the PLT?
- What's inside the PLT? Is it a Linux box?
- Which microcontroller unit (MCU) families are supported by the PLT?