To program and test a device reliably and quickly, there must be a physical connection to it. We dramatically simplified the architecture by combining a computer, a programmer, and test equipment into a single box that is updatable in the field. Doing it this way ensures that the owner of the equipment has complete knowledge about the configuration of the hardware and minimizes vulnerability to viruses and hacking. The cloud is used as a back-end for efficient provisioning and reporting.
Articles in this section
- Can I automate deployment to PLTcloud ?
- Can I use an external programmer ?
- Pinout of all rear connectors
- High-level diagram describing the signal routing
- How do you handle security?
- What do the reports look like?
- I lost the Quick Start Guide. Is there a copy online?
- Is there a datasheet or spec sheet?
- Can I connect a 3rd party scanner or label printer to the PLT?
- What are Elements, Releases, and Deployments?